Landlord Safety Certificates
Keep yourself covered with safety and Landlord’s certification.
It is a legal requirement for landlords to have all the gas appliances in a rented property tested for safety every 12 months by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
We are qualified to carry out gas safety inspections and issue certificates. If the appliance requires repairs or servicing, this work can usually be carried out during the same visit.
Upon completion of all necessary safety checks you will be issued with a certificate. This certificate will be proof that all appliances are safe to use. A copy will need to be given to your tenant within 28 days of being issued and you will also need to retain a copy for two years.
All safety inspections include:
- Full system TIGHTNESS test to confirm no gas leaks in property
- Appliance check for gas Tightness
- Standing and working pressure check
- Burner pressure/gas rate checked against manufacturer’s data plate/manual
- Ventilation check
- Flue flow test to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Ensuring satisfactory operation of all flame failure devices
- Checks for any installation defects that don’t comply with current regulations
- Investigation into any evidence of unsafe operation and report to the responsible person